Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 1 EOC: My Voice







Hello, my name is Will Rowley, And I love to do web design. But a little about myself first; I currently live in Las Vegas by way of Southern New Jersey. I was born and raised in a nice town called Mt. Laurel and stayed there until I left at 18 to join the Air Force. I spent 6 years in the Air Force fixing the flight control systems for bombers. After that I got into tech support for a few years.





Now the best part, after doing tech support for year one day I decided to make a change. Thats when I discovered my passion for web design. I had always excelled at the technical aspects of many things but always felt like something was missing. With web design I am able to create from the technical and see a awesome graphical representation of all the work I put into things. Coding for hours on end is something I do for fun, just to get the rush of seeing a clean, well designed site at the end of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment